Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maybe the tears will end.

Sometimes it's just that kind of day.  Things aren't going right & you just want to pack up and take off...for a year or so.

Maybe in a year everything will magically be fixed.  Maybe the fighting can end.  Maybe the tears will stop.  Maybe I could just blink and go back.

Back to Zach's first bike ride...

2000
 Or Hailey's first time up on her hands & knees

2003
Or when my Grandpa was alive...

2003
Or when we went to San Diego...


2005
  Or when Hailey was just learning to stand...
 
2004
 Or when my cousin got married...

2005
 Or Aubrey's Christmas photos...
2008
But how far would I go back if I could?  Any of these places were changing moments in my life and in my children's lives.  Change any of it and you change it all...and I wouldn't change it all...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry there are rough, tear-filled days. But like you, I wouldn't go back and change a thing. It's all about the butterfly effect. Change the bad and you might negate the good. Best wishes to you and yours that the tears end soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having one of those weeks/months...hang in there...hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...it must be something it the air or karma is just all messed up right now.
    I've been nostalgic a lot about the past lately. Your right, change one thing and you change it all.

    ReplyDelete