Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I DON'T WANNA!!!!

I don't want to blog about bad stuff. 

I don't want to blog about how Hailey fell on week 2 of school and broke her front teeth.  I don't want to blog about the fact that when the school called they asked me to bring a new dress since she had bled "a little".  I don't want to blog about how when I got there she was bleeding from her mouth, her nose, her head and her teeth were broken.  I don't want to blog about how the teacher said, It's not that bad when I said I was taking her to the ER. I don't want to blog about how I've been calling Medi Cal and different dentists since it happened trying to find someone who can get her in (who accepts Medi Cal) before the end of September.  I don't want to blog about how ridiculous it is that there is only one dentist in the entire Sacramento and surrounding areas who takes Medi Cal and who does hospital dentistry.  I don't want to blog about how the dentist lady was rude and said, well (our dentist) is the only one who takes the "disabled people" because of the liability.  I don't want to blog about how she also said, well what can you expect, you have Medi Cal!  I don't want to blog about how the teacher told me that she was sorry but Hailey refused to walk near her so she couldn't promise that she would be safe at school.  I don't want to blog about how every time I look at her teacher she looks like she is a deer in the headlights.  I don't want to blog about how the program manager of Hailey's case for the school district told the advocate that Hailey was too cognitively impaired to get any additional services although I just received CAPA testing for her that says she is advanced.  I don't want to blog about how her classroom is total chaos and I feel horrible that I have to leave her there every day.  I don't want to blog about Hailey having a BM accident and the staff only changing her underwear but leaving her in her poop smelling clothes all day.  I don't want to blog about the fact that I'm on the verge of deciding that I'm not taking her to school at all. I don't want to blog about any of that.

So I'm not blogging...So there.  Because those are the only things that I am thinking about blogging lately. 

Maybe now that I've decided I'm not blogging about that, I will have something good to blog tomorrow.  Maybe now that it's all out there in the "that will not be my blog topic for the day" section of my brain, all of these things will magically resolve and I will be free from having to think about any of that anymore.

So goodnight, blogging friends...Wish me luck that the "solve all of your crazy problems overnight" fairy comes down and sprinkles me with magic fairy dust tonight!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my friend!! I'm so sorry your having such a difficult time. Why must it be so hard for our special children. I'm really staring to beleive there are not many nice people in the world anymore. Take a deep breath, you are doing everything you possibly can. Keep up the good work!! And BTW what's your blog for if not to be real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea!!! Hugs to you and to Hailey. What a craptastic way to start the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry this all happening. I can't believe you're dealing with so many rude, incompetent people all at once. I hope you can get Hailey's teeth fixed soon. Poor Hailey. Hailey's poor Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...I am so sorry...and while I can't believe Hailey's teacher seems like an incompetent fool, I'm most shocked at the dentist lady! What a rude rude B. Seriously, I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this...
    Keep breathing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All we can do is just keep getting up and putting one foot in front of the other! I just wish I had a dash more patience and a little bit more of a laid back take on things.

    ReplyDelete